General Outpatient service
Reception hours for General Outpatient service.
Gynecological consulations are available until 16:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Mammographies are available on Saturday morning.
Gynecological consulations are available on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Yokohama Minato-Mirai Clinic
General Outpatient Flow
Present your insurance card and fill out medical questionnaire.
※If you have a reference letter, etc., please present it.
- medical examination
- Take medical inspections if needed.
- Receive explanation from a doctor about inspection results.
- Pay the bill.
- All set.
What you need for your first visit
- Insurance cards must be checked at the beginning of each month by the medical insurance organisation.
- If the insurance card cannot be verified, the treatment cannot be treated as insured treatment. Copies of insurance cards are also not accepted. In this case, the treatment will be treated as self-funded, but will be refunded if you bring your insurance card within the specified date.
- The hospital is a designated non-workers’ compensation medical institution and does not provide workers’ compensation services.
- Credit cards (JCB, Amex, VISA, MasterCard, Diners, DISCOVER) are accepted.
Various medical certificates